Hairdressing salon equipment is probably the most important thing you need before opening a salon. In fact, they are probably more important than the hair salon itself. If you have your own salon you already understand their importance. If you don’t but plan to own one soon, it is better to have a quick list of the essential equipment you will need there.
1. The right hair salon furniture always makes a difference. This is important even in case of the reception furniture. If customers have entered your salon once, then it is easy to convince them by quality of service you offer. It is the “getting inside” part that is the most difficult. So never fail to rouse an impressive eye with some stylish but duly suitable reception furniture. Maintain a professional look.
2. It is imperative that you have large surfaces and mirrors. Customers like to see what’s going on with their hair as you work. Make sure that you meet this need. This also provides a lot of light as light gets reflected off the shiny surfaces. In fact, this is also a good idea to create an illusion of space, especially if your salon is small. As for the surfaces, you obviously need to keep the scissors and hair dryers some place when you are not using them
3. Styling chairs and stools are the next hairdressing salon equipment you need to pay particular attention to. Your customers deserve to feel very comfortable and relaxed while enjoying your professional salon services.
4. Don’t forget the trolley as the next kind of hairdressing salon equipment. Being able to readily access all of the equipment like brushes, combs, and scissors you will use throughout your day is important, instead of having to run all over the place.
5. Everyone loves to have their hair washed. Do not skimp on hairdressing salon equipment in this regard. Wash stations are obviously essential for your salon business.
6. If you want to offer nail services to your clients then certainly get quality nail chairs and tables when coming up with your list of hairdressing salon equipment.
This is a simple but core list of the hairdressing salon equipment you will need to consider for your salon or spa.
On the other hand,
There are many ways you can generate a buzz for your Local Barber services without breaking the bank.
Use networking to your advantage. Do you have a favorite shop in your town or at the local mall that features styles that you love? Speak to the store manager about hosting a fashion show. Hosting a fashion show can be done affordably. You can use the women or men who work at the store or maybe you could use some of your friends to be the models for the event. Have them wear the store’s latest styles, while you do the hair and/or makeup. This promotes awareness for both you and the store. Make sure you walk with your business cards so that you can hand them out and book new appointments. One of the best forms of adverstising is word of mouth or referrals. By showing off your range of hair and makeup styles it will give people a glimpse of the different looks that you can create. Creating fabulous masterpieces at key events will keep you in the minds of potential clients.
This industry is always evolving and creativity is a necessity. You need to evolve with it and by coming up with fresh ideas, you’ll be creating a name for yourself and setting yourself apart from amongst the rest.
via Barber Near Me http://www.barbernearme.com.au/thinks-keep-mind-barber/
Hey there, I am passionate about cutting men's hair. I am taking the ocal barber to the next level.
Other Places you can find me
https://www.blogger.com/profile/14782581644787435666 http://barbernearme.blogspot.com.au/ https://barberjoefashion.wordpress.com/ http://en.gravatar.com/barberjoefashion http://barberjoefashion.tumblr.com/ https://del.icio.us/barbernearme https://www.diigo.com/user/barberjoefashion https://getpocket.com/@dt9T8A8eg91cppoPq5d77c8de4p9g0035a8Ux6J92bQ009f25539eD1bL0xGan0G https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2CAtpNw5vU5b0R2c1hhTFZqZVk https://ifttt.com/p/barbersnearme1/shared https://digg.com/u/barberjoefashion http://www.dailymotion.com/barberjoefashion https://www.pinterest.com/barbernearme1/ https://medium.com/@barbersnearme1 https://about.me/barberjoe https://www.instapaper.com/p/5564354 RSS Feed